We are looking for someone. Someone really special. Perhaps it’s YOU.
We have a quick question for you…
Do you want to spend your precious time and energy working in a…
Boring, run-of-the-mill, ordinary, dead-end unadventurous… job?
Neither do we! That’s a pretty cool start then. We obviously have one thing in common so far.
You might want to read on.
Just before we jump into the juicy stuff I think it’s only fair that we briefly introduce ourselves.
My name is Mark Byrne. I’m the founder, of our Award Winning Design Agency called The New Media Company.
We are based in our super cool design studios and offices in Doncaster, South Yorkshire.
We are still a relatively ‘new’ agency. However we have already WON a national entrepreneur award.
Guest speaker Sir Chris Hoy presented us with the award. We were stoked!
We are flying, we don’t say that to impress you, but to impress upon you the opportunities available here.
As you’ve probably guessed already… This is not your average stereotypical dull as dishwater kinda’ job advert,
It’s ‘cos we aren’t your ‘average’ dull as dishwater design & marketing agency.
Ok, lets cut to the chase and help you out here.
We want someone that literally invests themselves to the idea of being bigger and better at what they do and love.
But your primary focus must be all about your genuine love and passion for helping others get what they want.
We’re seeking ‘A’ players. I know that definition is vague. But trust us, if you are one, you’ll know it. We want people who are epic, smart – and well balanced.
We have a mission. A 3-year goal to achieve. It’s BIG, it’s audacious and it’s going to be an epic journey.
We require a ROCK SOLID team to help us all achieve it.
It involves YOU… Providing of course that you are a good fit for us and that you believe in everything we stand for.
Sound exciting so far? Do you feel that we might be A good ‘fit’ for you?
Here’s more about this potential role with us…
If you love servicing people & supporting their productivity & happiness, then you will be a perfect fit for us.
This role will require you to work closely with the clients, suppliers, graphic designers, developers and artwork team.
As our Chief Account Happiness & Relationship Manager, you’ll be responsible for overall implementation, execution, control and completion of projects.
* We are in the business of creating raving fan clients. Your ultimate role and RESULT is to make sure that our clients needs are met through delivering outstanding WOW.*
We also want INSPIRING people who are…
– up for a challenge
– want to work in a cool environment
– have a genuine desire to ‘always get better’
– keen to be rewarded for ‘walking their talk’
…and finally, someone that wants…
So, there you go. Below we have also listed the skill sets we are looking for:
- Outstanding people management skills.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Detailed-oriented, good problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work in fast-paced, high energy environment.
- Be a team player and excited about growing and learning in a challenging environment.
- Proactive in coming up with ideas and solutions that will improve our customer experience.
- Loves to have fun and laugh a lot.
- Day to day responsibility for managing projects, teams and timelines.
- Constantly monitors and reports on the progress of the project.
- Works closely with Designers and Programmers/Copywriters.
- Participates in strategic planning and marketing meetings.
- Consolidation of all briefs and quotations.
- Conducts Quality Control before project roll-out.
- Be in charge of the studio schedule and ensure deadlines are met.
- Control of PO’s and budgets within the studio.
- Ability to handle multiple projects and tasks.
- We expect you to be ready to go beyond the written job description.
To find out a little more about The New Media Company visit: https://thenewmediaco.co.uk/careers/
Selection process / what to expect:
You will need to send us:
1. A personalised cover letter stating why you are applying for this role.
2. A CV in pdf format
3. Submit your current salary
*Recruitment Agencies – this is not for you!*
Step 1 Application
Tell us why this particular position aligns with your background and experience.
Step 2 Short-listing
Once you submit your application, it goes through a pre-screening process. If we find a match, then your profile is shortlisted and we will contact you to arrange the interviews.
Step 3 New Media Interviews
We usually organise at least 3 rounds of interviews, and you will have an opportunity to speak and ask questions that you may have.
The interviews are a chance to get to know each other better, and for you to tell us what makes you stand out from the crowd. You can share your career goals, your skills and strengths, as well as areas where you would like to grow. You will get insights into our culture goals for the future.
Step 4 Offer
If you’re successful, you’ll be offered a job. The offer will give you a good understanding of the role and what to expect here.
Tips to Apply:
1. Highlight your passions & motivations for applying, and your love for helping others. Tell us how your skills and expertise would contribute to our agency. Be specific.
2. Know what you want – Read the job description carefully to figure out how well you align to the role. Focus on what you can bring to the table, what makes your brain bubbling with enthusiasm and how that aligns with our mission.
3. Show the real you. We want to know what is not present in your CV. Share your valuable experiences and insights, summarise your achievements and charm us with your stories. ‘Warts and all’…we don’t judge here at New Media, we encourage 100% openness, it’s a more fulfilling culture.
4. Interview Tips – Look at an interview as a mutual exchange of information. Approach it with a positive attitude, relax, and enjoy the experience.
5. Show us you’re on it and want to join the game and the party!
We look forward to hearing from you and possibly even meeting you real soon.
Account Manager: 2 years